Course MapsNo course maps posted yet.
Organizer: Muriel Gamey (Event Director)
Map: Brandon Hills
This map will provide you with a unique experience on “real” hills and prepare you for the COC’s in the Rockies. This area contains one major ridge-13 contours high (5 m. contours) with many smaller hills, open woods, and a good trail network on the west side. Course lengths have been shortened to compensate for the climb.
The map is on privately owned land and parking will be in their yard. Please treat it respectfully and do NOT bring any dogs. Bring these directions with you as there will not be any road signage.
From Winnipeg and # 1 Highway
- Turn SOUTH on the Brandon bypass-# 110
- Travel south for 7 km and turn EAST on Richmond Ave.
- Travel east for 1.6 km and turn SOUTH at 65 ST East (later it will be signed as Road 105 W.)
- Travel SOUTH for 15 km (Road goes south, east, then south)
- At the Grossarts farm sign turn in and park in the yard where signed
From Brandon- Travel EAST on Richmond Ave. (which is at the south end of the city) until you reach 65 ST. East-the road ahead will be marked Dead End- then follow instructions # 4 & 5 above.
Register ASAP but no later than Tues. April 26