The MOA's 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held at Sport Manitoba, 145 Pacific Ave, Winnipeg.
All MOA members are invited.
The AGM will include:
- Reports from the President and Treasurer
- Provincial Team news
- Election of Directors (Treasurer, Secretary, 2-3 Members at Large)
- Planning of the 2018 Event Schedule
- Motion to approve new bylaws that conform to Sport Manitoba's most recent template (see www.orienteering.mb.ca/ProposedBylaws2017.doc) and two financial related motions noted below**
- **If you are a MOA member & are unable to attend the meeting in person, please register your vote by indicating a “yes”=Y or “no”=N in the comments beside your name for the following resolutions: (Example vote 1. Y; 2. Y; 3. N)
- OR complete this Proxy Form 2018 PROXY FORM.docx and follow the instructions.
- 1. moved that the Manitoba Orienteering Association proposed By-laws be adopted as written.
- 2.moved that the Manitoba Orienteering Association waive the audit requirement for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2018 and complete a Review Engagement in its place. 3. moved that that we appoint Denis G Fillion CMA Ltd to complete the Review Engagement.
- Free Pizza Lunch and snacks! (and maybe an orienteering-related door prize)
Note to MOA Board members: There is also a Board meeting this day that starts at 10:00 AM.